Mac OS OpenVPN Setup Tutorial (Viscosity)
|Mac OS OpenVPN Setup Tutorial (Viscosity)|
Please note that Viscosity offer a trial and after that they charge $9 for the software. If the cost is a factor, you may like to switch to Tunnelblick, an alternative FREE openvpn gui program for Mac OS.
1.Download the installer application & install it.
Download Link : https://www.smallvpn.com/downloads/mac_ovpn_viscosity
2. Double click and authorize the system to run Viscosity.app . It will be show up as a mini icon on your desktop.
3. Extract the files from the zip file provided by smallvpn to your default directory.
4. There should be 5 files in your directory after the extraction.
5. Right click the Viscosity icon on your desktop and select "preferences" > "Import Connection".
Select & Open the .ovpn file from your default directory. Your first vpn connection had been setup.
6. Right click the Viscosity icon on your desktop and select "connect".